Repair guides and disassembly information for Android phones of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Get everything you need to repair your phone yourself.

Can you translate chinese from Bluboo S1 screen?

I came across this Bluboo S1 phone not charging and with a non-responsive touchscreen, I haven’t yet figured out a solution for these problems, but I am puzzled with the screen shown as you can see on the picture below:

Can anyone translate it to English please?

Your phone is stuck in 'factory diagnostics' It likely doesn't have Android OS installed.

@Dan Thank you for your post. It does have android running and it is not stuck in 'factory diagnostics', I just don't understand the language so I can read the options

Try translate.google.com. Select Chinese in the left column, go to the bottom of the left column and select the dropdown. Choose Chinese (simplified China) - Handwrite.

As you draw the characters you’ll be offered alternatives. Just click the one that matches your character.

It actually works! Very time consuming for me though. I'll wait a bit more for someone who can understand it, otherwise I'll mark your post as the answer.

Thanks.

@paragon_ Never accept an answer if it hasn't solved your problem as people will stop looking at it and you will never get a correct answer.

Go to Settings > General > Language & Region and tap iPhone Language. If this isn't set to English (U.S.), select that option from the list of other languages that appear and then tap Done. You'll then need to wait for a few seconds while iOS changes the language. Return to Settings > General > Language & Region.

@tomchai Do you know anyone that can help translate this or walk him through the fix?

Paragon will be eternally grateful.