Sony Xperia X was released at 2016, May Available in Single SIM and Dual SIM. With 5.0 inches size, this phone has 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Android OS, v6.0.1 It has Internal 32/64 GB, 3 GB RAM Camera: 23 MP Primary Camera and 13 MP Secondary Camera And this phone has non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery.

My phone dropped and screen was striped unresponsive

Hey! Yesterday I dropped my phone and when I picked it up it was full of coloured vertical lines and I couldn’t see anything on display and it didn’t work, but audio was working.

I thought display was broken and I will need to replace it, but after time, lines were noticeably smaller and I could finally see something on my home screen and then after some time it was totally gone and the phone was 100% working.

What was happening? Do I need to care about it? Or just use it and don’t be bothered by it.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Tuấn Trọng Đào  it is possible that something just got knocked loose. For now and while it is working, leave it alone. If the screen fails again then consider replacing it. In the meantime enjoy your phone…..

Just to add to the answer. Back up the data on your phone while you can, just in case it fails again.

Murphy's Law says if you do this it won't fail. If you don't do this, it will! ;-)

Do you think it can be some screen connectivity? Then if it happens again I will just need to unplug and plug in the screen again?

Tuấn Trọng Đào will be eternally grateful.