Parts & Tools

A television game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment; the PlayStation 4 Slim (CUH-2000 Series) is a thinner replacement model for the original PS4. Announced September 7, 2016.

Why every time I start a game my ps4 shuts off without warning?

Why every time I start a game my shutouts off without warning. Its not an overheating problem . I checked.I tried switching outlets and using a power supply box and in combination worked but now it does not?

Every time i load in to any of my games it shuts off

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Dear Escobar,

I read you facing problem, Its because of processor getting hot suddenly with heavy processing.

It can be fixed by cleaning all air path and cooling fan.

and use extra cooling fan from out side it will help you to keep your ps4 getting heat up fast.

What if you cleaned the airways and the fan and it still does the same thing. This all started when I tried playing horizon zero dawn when the data for the application went corrupt and ruined all my data so I wiped the system and reinstalled all my data except for the horizon data . Was fine for about a day then I woke up to my system wouldn't turn on and when it did turn on it said there's an error and got stuck in this infinite loop . Well I rebuilt the database and it was fine again but now I suffer the same problem of when I boot up a game it'll shut down by itself . I can watch Netflix for hours and it's fine but once I try to boot up a game it powers down

I've been having that exact problem I'mma buy a new internal harddrive

Ps4 pro cuh-7015b

Starwars force works

Skyrim V and infamous Second son: both fail as soon a the online update downloads

If you run them the ps4 pro instant turns off.

All netflix Hulu prime apps work fine

Not on long enough for it to be a heat issue

Turn on with disc in ,launch game,system turns off

Had the same issue with original PS4, and found the fan was at fault, i found it beep a few times before switching off, have since replaced the fan and now is fine, also cleaned and re-added thermal paste to help with the heat........just got to fix the blu ray drive now as thats faulty.

@hypermechanic I am having the exact same problem , were you able to fit it ? Please help !

Same problem with me I can watch movies I can play dvd games but when I start a game from system storage it’s shutdown I think maybe my hard drive have faults so I change it still same the problem is I find is a cockroach is make spark in power supply and make some parts damage so you need to change your power supply it’s will work fine

Put your PlayStation in Safe Mode And Update From The internet And it will

Fix Your Problem

I took it completely apart, cleaned all the dust out, and reapplied thermal paste to the APU(after cleaning the old gunk off). It works perfectly now.

https://youtu.be/KD5Ihb4Ou_Y

Jordan Escobar will be eternally grateful.