iSight rear camera blurry after replacement

I ordered a replacement rear iSight camera from iFixit as the previous one was causing the camera app to freeze. After replacing the camera everything now works as it should but the rear iSight camera is blurry, not crisp. Photos taken also are blurry.

Do yoy you think it’s something with the rear iSight camera itself or somehow it’s not seated properly?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

I would pull the part again and use isopropyl alcohol and a q-tip on the inside of the glass and make sure the lens isn’t covered by a small piece of plastic.

I cleaned the inside of the glass with isopropyl alcohol and the q-tip and that addressed the issue. Thanks again.

No problem!!

spearson will be eternally grateful.