ASUS Chromebook Flip C100P was released in 2012. This was the first-ever 10-inch convertible Chromebook released. It is a laptop running Google's Chrome OS. The C100P came available with 2GB or 4GB of RAM, and silver as the only color option. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools.

Replacement screen assemblies for c100p the same as for c101p?

Replacement of the screen assembly (LCD+touchscreen glass) for the c100pa is a pretty simple procedure and is documented on YouTube and elsewhere (though, oddly, not here in iFixit). And, the c100pa screen assemblies - new and used - are readily available on eBay.

On the other hand, screen assemblies for the c101pa - an updated model that Asus issued a couple years later - are impossible to find. Does anyone know if they take the same 10.1 inch screen used by the earlier model? Maybe there are no screens for the c101p because it uses the same screen? I would sure like to hear from someone who knows before I take the plunge. Thanks!

Most Helpful Answer

Hi Robert

Well, straight up answer is no

I’m sorry

Robert Miller will be eternally grateful.