Here are repair guides of Samsung J7 Pro. Learn how to repair you samsung j7 pro on your own.

Samsung J7 has been dropped

i dropped my phone in the bottom right corner, lines starts appearig and after a few minutes purple/black blob starts to appear to, i think its getting even worst. help, what should i do?

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

Siento decirte que el lcd es el causante de los problemas , reemplazala y volveras a tener el movil funcionando , tienes el manual de reparacion en la propia pagina .

i will take it to the technician expertee,but is it possible that it will go back the way it was? i mean does the projection of the screen will remain the same? btw, thank you for answering. i feel at ease by now

Todo eso depende de la calidad del lcd que te instalen , pero si se compra el repuesto original que samsung lo vende la calidad de proyección sera la misma , suele costar solo el lcd para este modelo entorno a 80 euros original , unos 40 OEM .

HELLO !

I have a Samsung  Galaxy J7. I dropped it and it cracked in the upper right hand corner. All I have is a black screen. I tried to turn off and turn back on, but without any light at all coming on I have no idea if it is on or not. I even tried plugging it in to charge since the light always comes on. BUT NOTHING.

Psiphon Download

the very first minute that it has been dropped i can still clearly see half of the screen i can still also play music in it but after a few more minutes i turns black with a violet blob.

i feel bad about this

Yuri Dinaya will be eternally grateful.