How to fix iPhone 3G Digitizer? (Touch is not responding)
I have iPhone 3G, and the bottom of the screen is not responding for touch (I can't "slide to unlock").
Tried to do a clean restore for different firmwares - but nothing helped.
The Question are:
1. What is responsible for this problem?
2. If it is the Digitizer, so can you add a digitizer image/photo so I will see what is it?
Googling Digitizer gives images of LCD screen.
3. Fixing the digitizer - If I want to open the iPhone, What are the risks on the way to the digitizer?
Can I damage anything "on the way"? Is there any chance that after Reassemble the device I will have more problems?
4. It's the first time I open this iPhone - I will need probably Glue for the frame, for the Antena, GPS, Wifi - Right?
5. Do you have more suggestions for things I need before I start?
Is this a good question?