iPhone 3GS

Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

What is the imei and iccid

iphone locked its shows imei and iccid

you need to insert a valid sim card to activate your phone. if you plug the phone in to itunes it should pop up with that message.

Most Helpful Answer

imei is a INternational mobile Equipment identity. this is a unique identity of a phone by this number phone linked with the network. if the phone hase unknown imei or 123456 like this then phone will not register on the network. iccid is linked with the sim card .

please help me my phone is locked i have a iphone 1.1.4 version i updated it to 3.1.3, then it says that my sim is not supported on itunes and i just have a itunes and usb icon on my screen please help me

if you have a 3GS then you can update it to latest version 5.1.1 . then jailbreak it by redsnow and find the ultrasnow inside the redsnow then install it. ready to use your iphone. best of luck

by SIMRAN

To marwen:

That's because your iPhone IS LOCKED to AT&T. A quick search on eBay for "iPhone IMEI Unlock" and you'll be able to permanently unlock it for something between $5 - $40 bucks.

Good luck!

PS: I checked your IMEI against GSX and that's how I know it's still locked and it is to AT&T. Also saw is a 32GB device.

imei: 01 195100 656880 3

iccid: 8963 4122 8615 1019 0224

my Iphone shows a grey screen with different languages and I can not seem to get it back to normal and it has been jailbroken and I would like to use it again if you can email me on jennifer_ward-williams@msn.com then please do or write below thanks

What USB portes could I get itunes of please lovelys ? X

Your IMEI Number is currently unblocked. what i can Do ? help :/

My iPhone 3gs has iccid unknown can someone help please

Iccid says unknown

imei is 011810009929430

Lorraine Mckinzie will be eternally grateful.