Why is my phone still dying

i had a problem with my phone because It would die if it wasn’t connected to charger and I changed my phone battery like 2 days ago and it’s doing that thing again. What is wrong with it,and what can I do?

Most Helpful Answer

Sounds like battery needs replacing. Phone shutting off quickly after taking it off charge is a common symptom of a bad battery.

iPhone 6s Battery Replacement

iPhone 6s Replacement Battery

iPhone 6s Replacement Battery Image

Product

iPhone 6s Replacement Battery

$29.99

If you replaced your battery and it is still not charging or holding charge properly, most likely you have a faulty Charger, charging cable, charging port or charging IC is bad. Using a multimeter, measure the voltage on the logic board side battery connector while it is plugged in and test if it is receiving a charging voltage or not. In a majority of cases, it seems that Tristar goes bad or Tigris goes bad and needs a new IC chip to work again. You could always charge a battery up and then try it to see if it powers on and works properly to verify this without a multimeter

Isaac will be eternally grateful.