HUAWEI P9 LITE problem with wireless connection (wifi not working)

Anyone having problems with the connectivity of wifi on their P9 LITE? I'll try my best to describe my problem hopefully someone can understand and help me in this.

My phone connects to the wifi fine upon set up. But the issue comes after it's put aside for a period of time and when I go back to use it it seems to be connected to the internet, but trying to do anything that requires internet would fail to load and only after a couple minutes (like it is trying to reconnect to the internet) then will the internet come back up.

For further clarification, the down arrow of the icon does not light up when I try to google search or do anything that requires internet connection. After couple of minutes as I mentioned above then the down arrow lights up and I can use anything internet related normally.

Anyone having this issue? It only happens when its been put aside for awhile then upon using it again then the problem occurs.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

We all very much familiar with router. There are different types of router that we can see on the market. Your information is really very helpful for all the users., I also get some rare idea in Linksys Login page.

Mubpape Abpa will be eternally grateful.