Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Its actually iPod...the screen is completly gone(read detail)

So, I broke my iPod a while back ago. Its either a 4th generation or 5th. Anyway, I want to get pictures off of it but it won’t let me log in. I tried hooking it up to my computer but you need to type in the password to be able to upload it to your computer. All it shows is a blank white screen(that is able to come off and only is attached by a small “cord”).  Is there a way to get my pictures off? Please reply and thanks!

You will need to replace your phone’s screen in order to be able to unlock your phone and retrieve the pictures. It’s not possible to unlock an iPhone and retrieve data with a broken screen unfortunately.

iPhone 4 (GSM/AT&T) LCD Screen and Digitizer

iPhone 4 Display Assembly Replacement

If the data isn’t essential to you I would just call it quits before replacing the screen because replacing the screen is hard to do and it is time consuming.

iPhone 4 (GSM/AT&T) LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

Product

$34.99

Thank you for helping!!

No problem. Happy I could help! :-}

Jean Jones will be eternally grateful.