Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Why did my iPhone stop connecting to iCloud and Wifi?

My iPhone suddenly stopped connecting to Wifi and iCloud. I keep entering my passwords and it says they’re incorrect. I’ve reset them, and it still doesn’t work (but my other devices do). I’ve completely reset my phone and still nothing works!

Help - how do I fix?

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Wow that’s a strange issue. I know you said that you reset the phone. Try to connect to iTunes and restore it. Also make sure that your digitizer is working properly for example make sure that every letter and symbol works properly. Sometimes you may press 9 and 6 pops up. Make sure that’s not the issue. Please let me know if that helped.

Still no luck! I was away on vacation and I may have gotten sand in it - wonder if that would affect it? No water damage though.

Alison Van Buskirk will be eternally grateful.