No service (GSM signal: 3G/4G and SMS but wifi works fine)
I hope you’re all doing good :)
I recently changed the screen and the battery of my Iphone 6. Everything was working just fine for a week until yesterday. I can neither receiver / send SMS, nor access 3G/4G.
J'ai démonté et remonté l'écran et la batterie
- I disassembled and reassembled the screen, the battery and the coax connexion
- I restored the phone and the carrier parameters
- The IMEI is still running
- The SIM card works on other phones
- I downloaded the last IOS and Itunes version
What should I do ?
Could it be a motherboard issue or a welding issue ?
Would it be worth trying to replace the lightening dock ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Is this a good question?