iPhone 3G

Second generation of iPhone. Model A1241 / 8 or 16 GB capacity / black or white plastic back. Repair is more straightforward than the first iPhone. requires screwdrivers, prying, and suction tools.

I have a blank screen when I pull up words with friends

I tap the words with friends icon and it takes me to a blank black screen and words with friends never appears. I can hear it update but it will not reveal the screen to me. My other apps are working fine...???

which app? is it "contacts"? or messaging?

by pollytintop

Most Helpful Answer

I don't understand why it worked but I had the same blank screen problem. I went to the App store, searched for WWF and hit "Open". It did, and I didn't have any more problems.

+ same as reinstalling the app

by pollytintop

Same thing happen to me about 2 hours ago and it has not fixed its self. I'm assuming there's a glitch with the app. We'll have to contact the app. GO to app store, search for the words with friends as if you were going to install it, all the way down to the bottom it says report a problem. click that then click on app has a bug and add a comment that says your problem. Hope this helps. usually it takes care of the problem in a few hours.

Turn off your phone, wait a few minutes, then turn it back on. That should fix it.

That worked! Thank you so much! Was having "WWF withdrawal" :)

This is my IPad screen that's not working my telephone is

What is the matter with my app for words with friends all I am getting is a blank screen

Theresa will be eternally grateful.