Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Help my iPhone bootloop when open big apps like games

Hi why my iphone 6 suddenly keep on bootloop or sometimes restart after using a big apps like games or multitasking i should disconect and connect battery to make it booting again or hard reset

my phone has another problem too it just can charge on 1 sided of lightning cable cant do it on the other sides is it the u1700 defective symptom?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

Failing batteries may show that kind of behavior when they lose the ability to supply enough power to face increased demand, as in case of games etc.. Replace your battery and things should get back to normal. Your cable is likely not original nor Apple Mfi certified, that’s why shows that issue..you better replace that too as it might be dangerous for your phone and battery.

No i already switch so many cable but still the same for battery i measure it still 4volt so i think not problem with battery

darkness_a7x will be eternally grateful.