A unibody aluminum generation of the Mac Mini identifiable by the model number A1347, spanning the Mid 2010 to the currently sold Late 2014 model.

Needs element characteristics placed from motherboard

I broke my motherboard when try to replace HDD with new one. Mac mini works, but fan run continuously with maximum speed. To fix it I need to know characteristics of element placed here:

Sorry for my English.

Thank you!

I really don't have a direct answer to your question. I don't have the schematics or own the same motherboard. That is a capacitor. I have no idea of it's value or what size SMD package. To get that information you are going to need the schematics or find someone that has your board and a LCR meter. Good LCR meters aren't cheap, it is a specialized piece of equipment, anyone that owns one should know the SMD package size when they see the component. I would spread these pictures around to all the Apple/Mac forum sites you can find.

Vitaliy will be eternally grateful.