Fake Charging and Rebooting 1 mont after battery replacement.
So this is the issue :
- Battery Changed to new oem battery about 1 month ago.
- Phone wont stay on, reboots like 1-10 minutes from starting to use it.
- Constant reboots connected to PC, fine on Charger.
- Charges from 1% to 100% (i would say fake charge) in 10 - 30 seconds and shuts down immidiately when taken from charger, unless the phone has been in the charge for time where normal working iphone charges 20%.
- Phone has only been used on PC or original Apple charger that came in the box.
Tristar, Battery or Lightning Port issue?
New OEM battery broke after just week in the phone. Wonder if its the phone or replacement battery causing the issue?
Is this a good question?