Parts & Tools

The GoPro Hero3 Black, introducing a new 12MP sensor, was released in 2013 and, at the time, was the highest end GoPro model with 4K UHD video capture. The Hero3 brought a 30% smaller and 25% lighter action camera.

I want to reset my wifi password

Where I can change my go pro wifi password in dubai….

I tried my self but failed

It seems that you are not the first time to match a password. In this case, you will need to visit the official GoPro website to re-update your ID and password.

This is an article I saw, with detailed operation instructions and reset steps: https://www.fonecope.com/how-to-reset-go...

Most Helpful Answer

Try this

1. From the HERO3 update page click "Start Update" to begin.  From the HERO3+ update page click "Update your camera manually" below "Other Ways to Update" to begin.
  2. On the first page, enter your serial number and registration information and then click "Next Step."
  3. On the next page, select 'Wi-Fi Update Only' with the blue check mark and click "Next Step."
  4. On the next page, enter your new camera name and password.
  5. Follow the rest of the on-screen prompts to complete the rest of the update process. 

bmp.aru100 will be eternally grateful.