Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Why won't it turn back on

I had it die on me before and took it to a phone repair store and they fixed the battery, charging port, and a chip in the motherboard. I’ve only had it back for two days and the first night it had charged during day and night. Then last night I went to Walmart and baught a apple iPhone charger and a headphone attachment adapter that goes in the charger slot. I used the attachment peice to listen to music until the battery died so I charge my phone and it showed the little battery thing and 3 red lines at the end of it. So I keep it charging the rest of the night and now it won’t turn on. Please help me figure out what’s wrong

Take it back to the phone repair store.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

PC Laptop Batteries

An easy fix for a big power boost.

It might be that the charger from walmart fried your phone by giving it too much voltage.

Hunter ingle will be eternally grateful.