iPhone SE - Bring it back to life
Hello to all, My daughter gave me this beautiful device after more than a year of falls including one in the toilet.
The screen is clearly disintegrated, however, as you can see from the photos it works very well.
I would like to bring it almost to new but I do not know which parts to replace.
I would be grateful if you could show me which substitutions to make:
'''Link imgur https://imgur.com/a/0bbgMtc
- The battery is fine.
- The home button works T
- The screen lights up well
- The phone works well without slowing down
- The camera works It loads normally.
- The screen is smashed
- If you plug headphones it will burn one of them (this is crazy but I can bypass by using bluthooth headphones)
- The sleep button does not work (a local technician told me it's a card problem and that the replacement would not solve but I trust very little)
- The upper right corner is raised abnormally https://imgur.com/IS4WWwr
- Missing the insertion drawer of the sim (you can 'order from ifixit? As it is called in English or Italian?) https://imgur.com/N734LSS
To sum up: Which parts do you think should be replaced and could I do it alone with a little effort by buying parts and tools from iFixit?
Thank you very much for the answers I admire you very much.
Is this a good question?