The optional mobile computing cart with a space-saving design makes it easy to charge, manage, and store up to 36 systems at once. An LED light lets teachers easily see that all devices are actively charging.

How do I bypass the enterprise enrolment without prior account info?

Can I bypass the enterprise enrollment google lock if I don't have previous account information and can't obtain it?

please help sir

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

I did this to my school issued chromebook and it worked

1. Press "esc" + "refresh" + "power" (note: "refresh" is the 4th key from the left on the chromebook, it should be the swirly arrow)
  2. Press "ctrl" + "d"
  3. Press "Space" (the spacebar) Note: This will put you in developer mode, let your Chromebook load up everything and do NOT turn it off yourself. Your Chromebook will restart and then start initiating dev mode, that will put you off of the domain

If developer mode is blocked on your chromebook, do this:

1. If you see that dev mode is blocked, do NOT turn off your chromebook, it will take you back to register your chromebook again do NOT go through this process, instead, try pressing "esc" + "refresh" + "power" again
  2. Press "ctrl" + "d"
  3. Press "Space" (the spacebar)
  4. Repeat this process continually until it works

Lacey Beaudoin will be eternally grateful.