Released in 2014, identified by 11.6 inch screen, 2-in-1 convertible touchscreen laptop. Model number 11t-n000.

Windows 10 won’t let me enter the password at login screen

I have updated my laptop to the Windows 10 April 2018 days ago and it worked fine. This morning I turned my laptop on and it won’t let me enter my password. The password box is greyed out. I shut down my laptop and then turned it on again, but the issue still persists. Now I can’t log on and use my laptop.

Try to start Windows 10 in safe mode. If you are able to type your password after Windows 10 starts in safe mode, you can log on to safe mode and remove your password. After that, restart Windows 10 and it will automatically log you on without requiring you to typing anything.

If safe mode doesn’t help, you probably have to change your password using a boot disk. I hope this article can help you. https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/cant...

Thanks a lot. Finally I added one new user to my Windows 10.

1. Press the Windows Key to bring up the Start Menu. Type “Run.” From the results, right click on the Run icon and select “Run as Administrator.”

2 Enter netplwiz into the Run dialog box and press enter. From the resulting application, select your user account.

3. Locate the Users must enter a username and password to use this computer checkbox and uncheck it.

4. You’ll be presented with a prompt asking for your login credentials. If you used your email ID to sign up, then the complete email address will be your default username. Enter your information and press OK.

5. Reboot your device.

Thank you! I’m unable to log on Windows 10, password box is greyed out, and the three buttons in the lower right corner are greyed out… I can’t take any further steps.

Mine is stuck in fastboot

River Mason will be eternally grateful.