0

patrick
31

no signal? how do I fix it

how do i sort my iphone when it is showing no signal all the time, also how would i fix one that says searching all the time then just goes to one bar and wont display the network name?

Edited by: mayer and oldturkey03 ( )

3

pollytintop

you need to check with the network that the phone is connected or not barred, bills paid. clean the sim card and the sim slot. if problem persists and you have dropped phone etc it may be the antenna on the dock connector that is the problem.

if the phone has been opened at any stage the antenna prong on the top of the dock connector may not be making contact with the metal bezel of the iphone.

the final reason for no signal is that the phone is reported lost or stolen and has been barred by the network...

0

john davies
1

My iphone shows me the network and 3g but no signal if i jail break it will that give me signal

if it is not lost or stolen/barred by network, and you haven't opened the phone for a repair, then try replacing the dock connector.

pollytintop,