The MacBook family was first introduced in May 2006 and replaced the iBook as Apple's consumer laptop.

How to repair my mac

Okay, so to start off, one of the problems is a broken hinge.

I tryed to change the colour of my logo.. by taking apart the mac, also i split water on the mac a time ago.. i have left my macbook for about 6 months.. yestorday i tried it..plugged it in and it worked! But when i moved it, it told me to restart,so i did.. and i stopped moving it.. everything worked fine, today it makes the turn on noise but no colour.. Is there a wire loose to the moniter? It could be the hinge, or the fact that i took it apart, or that i split water on it.. Is their anyway i can fix this problem

Do you mean that the screen is blank? or do you mean it's black & white, eitherway, sounds like a bad cable.

Tear it apart and examine it

All your scenarios are possible.

• Spilling water with out cleaning and proper drying causes corrosion, passing a current through corrosion causes more damage,'''
  • moving a running laptop is not a good idea "portable" means move from place to place easily... not that you can ''move it while it's running. ''
  • Improper reassembly can cause damage - if a wire was out of place moving/closing the top could crimp or shear it.

If this answer is acceptable please return and mark it.

Good Luck,

N.

Lawrence will be eternally grateful.