Released November 4, 2017. Model A1865, A1901. Available as GSM or CDMA / 64 or 256 GB / Silver or Space Gray. (Pronounced the same as "iPhone 10.")

There’s a black “ink”spot in the bottom right corner of my screen?

My screen has no cracks on it, I’ve dropped it twice.

The first time it landed backside down and I noticed that a small black spot that sort of resembles ink appeared. I dropped it again today, it landed the same way, and the spot got bigger.

I can still control my screen directly on where the black spot is im just not sure what it is or how it could be repaired

If you could post a picture, we could say for certain but it sounds to me like the actual OLED has been damaged. If that’s the case, then you will need to replace the screen.

If you want a high quality screen replacement, then Apple is still your best bet. However if your housing is damaged, they may refuse to replace the screen, in which case an independent repair shop will be able to replace the screen. Just ask about the quality level of the replacement screen because there are some inexpensive (relatively speaking) aftermarket LCD’s and now aftermarket and premium level OLED.

Hey does it spread all over after you dropped off ??

It's not spread ed it's just down at the last of the month

I just wanted to know what the plus was for at the end of the calendar

Nothing appears to be damaged it's just got a plus sign at the end of the calendar.

I don't believe anything is damaged if it is then the glass and back are a waste of mone

Black splotches inside LCD display are caused by dropping the phone.

To get that fixed you would need to get the hole display replaced. Most expensive phone to get it replaced.

[linked product missing or disabled: IF377-003-1]

Does the warranty cover this type of damage?

Does it grow with time on iphoneX?

It can get worse over time as it bleeds like ink in a display that expands. This would not be covered under normal warranty as it is considered physical damage.

Is there a way to arrest it?

So today at school when i was doing my hair in the restroom, i accidentally dropped it and it feel on the back on my phone and when i picked it there was a really big hole of ink, and when i wanted to type something, it would mess my typing up, like if typed “hello how are you” i guess the ink would mess it up and put ‘hofugtw rctfyvgy fudtcfyvkg” and i don’t know if i should like open my phone and do something or go to the mall so i can get it fixed .

i see that it goes away on its own

Does it go away r get bigger

I don’t know how I got it but, after school I noticed this almost ink like stuff that is in or under screen on my iPhone 6 that appeared in the top right corner of my screen. I took of my screen protector to see if it was under that but it looks like what i said it could be inside or underneath the screen. I didn’t think or hoped it would not spread but, over the course of a week it has gotten bigger and spread. I hope it does not spread more because I might have to sell it for a few bucks and get a new phone.

I dropped my phone in the rain and when I got home I noticed ink floating in my phone I can’t explain it. it keeps growing it started off small but it’s spreading. it’s gray and all on one side of my phone. I have an Iphone XR. It’s much different than the black ink that some people are seeing on there phones. I don’t understand what this is please help is my phone broken?

Liquid has seeped into the screen to be particular the backlight of the display.

A screen replacement should fix the problem. If getting the screen replaced make sure to get the internals checked for any liquid that may have gotten inside the phone.

XR uses LCD instead of OLED which is why the discolouration looks different. With oleds liquid can't really get in between the screen.

Xandria will be eternally grateful.