When I plug in my 3ds, the charger light goes on, but no power up.
So, I bought a 3DS for $20 from a thrift shop and they said it doesn’t charge. I opened the battery door and the battery has swelled up. But i thought I could power the system up without the charger…. but it doesn’t turn on. The charger port is also fiddely and I have to hold the charger in a weird way for it to charge. Could I need a new battery and charger port? Or is the whole thing busted and I wasted $20?
Is this a good question?