Movies, music, multimedia in your home. Use our guides to repair home entertainment devices from surround sound A/V receivers or conventional stereo receivers to power amplifiers, preamplifier, speakers, and iPod/Bluetooth speaker systems.

looking to buy parts direct

want to fix the system myself, need the controll ribbin for the console and the CD/DVD drive. HELP!!!!!

Jim, just did some searching and it seems to be a little difficult to find the right parts with the numbers. Anyhow the Service Manual is available for you to download. It is in .RAR archive and it has the complete parts list with it. There you can check which part exactly you are looking for, and get the part number. The only site that I found where you could find some parts is here http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdir... Good Luck and let us know if this helped.

FYI - Service manual link broken

Jim will be eternally grateful.