A1706 / EMC 3071—Released in November 2016, this 13" Macbook Pro introduces the OLED Touch Bar. Features a dual-core "Skylake" Intel Core i5 CPU and four Thunderbolt 3 ports.

Where is the fuse location on the board for mac pro A1706 backlight?

my a1706 mac book pro has no backlight, i can see apple logo on the screen with flash light. trying to check the back light fuse before i go to apple store for expensive repair.

But i don’t know where that fuse is located on the board. If anyone has that layout please help me

@mdesai7482 the backlight fuse is a 3A 32V in a 0603 package

@oldturkey03 Thanks but no luck fuse is ok. still have same issue.

@mdesai7482 if you have experience with board level repair you could trace your backlight circuit. If yo do not I suggest you contact those active users on here that do have the expertise and tools to do this for you. @tcrs_circuit in the USA @reecee in the UK and possibly even @refectio in Canada @arbaman in Sardinia (Italy) ;-) @rany in Lebanon and many others

Do you know where is the connector for the backlight?

@mdesai7482 I do not quite follow you with that. What kind of connector? What is on your mind....?

manish will be eternally grateful.