Is this printed board fixable?
My oven's main board short-circuited. For some reasons, the previous owner disconnected the fan which caused it to overheat.
Repair guy quoted $600 for changing the board so I thought I'd ask experts: based on the attached photos, does it look fixable to you? I don't have a deep experience in the matter but it seems like the damage is contained. Looks like it could just be the circuit on the far left side if I'm very lucky.
Any advice would be much appreciated!
Is this a good question?