iTunes error 4013 after audio ic repair [Intel BB_RF]
1) Audio memo grey, no phone audio
2) Audio IC trace repair and reball
3) Audio works again but no cell signal
4) Try restore and fail at sending BB 80% (3utools)
5) Buy a preheater PPD120e
6) Remove that baseband cpu and reball
7) Phone show logo and go recovery, when restore error 4013 is shown.
8) It fail after phone reboot and the loading bar show, after a sec phone reboot to recovery again, but before that a horizontal line is show on lcd for a short period of time on top or bottom.
9) Tried reball that baseband 5 more times, same happens in all tries. I even use a thin tool to check weld position of BB_RF and on next try i position BB perfectly to not move when reflowing!
I have clean all underfill, have a lot of NC pads and only 3 connected pads rip off, lucky they are shared with other pads which are OK and also shared inside the BB_RF chip (I tested for continuity)
I tried restore without baseband chip in, same error happens. I start to suspect that i have other problem… The BB_RF reball comes out good as i use 3d stencils.
From what i can see from the board side of the board, the first row of balls from Audio IC and BB_PMU look ok, but not sure where i can’t see.
PS: I used a heatshink on CPU everytime i apply heat to BB.
Any thoughts on that?
Some guy advice me to try beta 12 ios. i did, and for my suprise it pass the part where it fail with current stable firwamre! Goes up 80% and got error on baseband:
So it wirte NAND but fail here
Is this a good question?