Dropped mouse now red laser light not working

Logitech Wireless w/ Keyboard (receiver and keyboard work fine) mouse dropped now redlight does not turn on. M-R0013 new battery - tested in remote works fine -

@ repair pug, I did attempt to see if fixable, however there were multiple pieces of plastic, metal and loose circuit boards. Just bought a new one. Thank you for taking time to answer!

I did take apart, several pieces broken. Just replaced it. Thanks

Most Helpful Answer

Sounds like the Optical light came off the PCB (Printed Chip on Board) from my research this is an ongoing issue with the mouse after being dropped.

-My best bet would be that the light came off the solder joints with - or + connections and causing it not to light and unable to reflect a light to the sensor.

You could try taking the mouse apart by locating all the screws, some may be under the mouse glider pads on bottom of mouse, and pop it open with a spudger prying tool.

Make sure both the LED connectors are seated correctly into the solder joints on

- and + on the PCB.

Mice are not durable. But you could have dialoged one of the boards. You could disassemble and see.

anggnbama will be eternally grateful.