Televisions made by the Chinese multinational electronics company, TCL.

TCL TV made loud pop and stopped working

I bought a TCL 55in 4K Roku TV about 3 months ago, and today while I was watching Netflix, it made a loud popping sound (like a breaker flipping) and then there was no power. I thought maybe my surge protector had flipped, but upon checking it everything was fine. I have tried unplugging the TV and plugging it back in, different power cords, even power cycling and nothing happens. Any idea what's going on or how I can fix it?

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Nathan Armstrong could be an issue with the power board. this will be a case where you have to remove the back of your TV and take a good look at all the boards. I am certain you find something that does not look right. Post some image of your boards with your question so we can see what you see. Use this guide Adding images to an existing question for that. Going by your description I would expect some capacitors, fuse and/or rectifier damage.

Nathan Armstrong will be eternally grateful.