The Moto G4 Play (model number XT1609) was released in May 2016. It has an Android 6.0.1, marshmallow operating system and 2 GB of RAM. It includes an 8 MP rear camera, a 5 MP front camera, and a 5-inch screen with a 1280 x 720 resolution.

I updated to nougat then my touchscreen stopped working,?

HI all

when i updated my 4g play to nougat then the touchscreen stopped working .. it tried hard resetting and everything on the book i even disconnected the screen cables and reconnected them .. did not work .. .. the screen was working very good with no problems..

i have replaced it months ago and this one has a small crack a near the speaker . but what is the relation between updating the software and the screen anyway .

Thank you everyone

Same thing happened to me .. after upgrade to nougat my touch screen wasn't normal and today 10 days after touch screen is unresponsive!

did you do anything ? its still the same ?

Could your screen be a new screen which was repaired sometimes?

yes my screen is new i replaced it months ago and working fine .. besides i saw someone on the internet had the same issue and his phone is brand new

Amin Elamry will be eternally grateful.