0

Ali Wannous
1

How to change xperia x10 screen

I have been reading through this site and it is very very good and I like but..

I can't seem to find the repair for a screen for a normal Xperia X10 (not a mini)

Please help...

Did you get it done? Let me know if you have the manual or if you do not need it, so I can take it of my fileserver. Got to make room for new stuff :-)

1

Ali Wannous, I uploaded the complete service manual including service videos, schematics and test instructions for your phone to my fileserver. Do feel free to download it available here It is a rather large file so I hope you have a good connection. Good luck and let us know how it is going.

0

Ali Wannous
1

I cannot login to your website, does it share the same username and password as ifixit or does it require a new sign up?

Almost missed this comment. Works better if you would have contacted me by email. Anyhow, I turned share back on, at least for a short while.....You are welcome. http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2735115/...