Samsung's flagship phone, the Galaxy S9. Released in March 2018.

Blank Pictures when sharing photos in IG stories and Linkedin

It’s been my problem for a month. I am an iPhone user since iPhone 4 was released that’s why most of my saved photos on my mobile was calibrated on iPhone picture size. I decided to switch this year to Samsung, I bought S9 last March. I don’t know if upgrading OS affected my photos. It’s okay if you’re gonna view it on gallery and share but you can’t do a ThrowbackThursday or FlashbackFriday on your IG stories because every time I’m trying, my photos from iPhone can’t be seen (blank tiles). It bothers me yesterday when I was about to share a picture on LinkedIn, It has a same scenario. Hopefully someone can help me to address this before I reset my phone, which gonna be a hassle.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Try to remove app updates for Gallery, so it will be replaced by stock gallery version, that will help sometimes.

Go to settings, apps, look for the gallery app, click on it and click remove updates.

EdxMg will be eternally grateful.