The Xbox One S, designed by Microsoft Corporation, was released on August 2016. The Xbox One S is a redesign of the Xbox One.

After downloaded, can you still play DLC levels when your offline?

For example, a DLC for ghost recon wildland called Narco road is a complete different map, and costs extra $. If I download it while online, will I still be able to play it later when I'm offline? I know the smaller things stay, outfits, cars. Etc. The only time I can go online is when I can use one of my friends hotspot, so I'm afraid I'll download one, which isn't free, some can cost just as much as the game itself, that I won't be able to play it. So hopefully somebody out there has already tried and can enlighten me so i don't have to find out by spending $.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Depends on the game. Network based games I.E. destiny must have a connection to the internet. Many campaign games should work. Wildlands might work.

This isn't repair related however, so I have it marked to remove.

Some games u cant play offline...like teso. if u want to play a singleplayer game that dont require a network connection, u can play the dlc offline.

if the game needs an internet connection - u cant play it if ur offline.

Corey will be eternally grateful.