Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Broken Glass, LCD intact and not adhered to digitizer.

Somehow my iPhone 4 digitizer cracked and was not adhered to the LCD. Can I replace just the digitizer?

Here's a link to a photo of it on imgur

http://i.imgur.com/zZuJo.jpg

Thanks.

Update:

I ordered a digitizer on eBay on the cheap, replaced it myself. It was fine at first, and was fully functional in the beginning-but then it turned south. Due to the fact that the LCD and digitzer weren't adhered to each-other, there was a small space, probably about 2 or less cm. This resulted in the digitizer being raised a tad from the lcd, which was annoying because when you applied pressure, it was depressed into the lcd. Luckily, I was able to get it replaced by Apple. So while it worked temporarily, I would not recommend this in the long run.

Yeah this is easily solvable, usually they are fused together so your phone must be a refurbished one.

Just buy an iPhone 4 digitizer off eBay for around £12. Then use the ifixit guide to replace it.

It's alot easier than people make out.

I am not 100% sure looking at your photo but.....

It looks like your outer glass is broken and not your digitizer.

If i am right, these can be purchased very cheap on ebay.

dman244 will be eternally grateful.