The Bush Pump is a robust conventional lever action handpump, developed and standardised in Zimbabwe. It is designed for heavy-duty use, serving communities of 300 persons.

What is wrong with my eyes? What should I do?

I have had a problem with my eyes since about September 2017. It’s has happened only 4 times however. It starts with blurred vision. (A black circle that gets bigger and moves to the side). Then, my eyes hurt very badly. (Shooting pain in my eyes that lasts about 20-30 minutes). Then, my stomach hurts very badly. (Like a stomach bug however I don’t throw up. Then, I feel normal. What could this be?

Hey @oldturkey03 Your the health care specialist. Think this fellow should see a doctor?

Most Helpful Answer

@masonta05

Do not ask or follow any medical tips on ifixit.com. See a real doctor. iFixit.com is for devices, not the human body. Loss of vision is nothing you want to to ask around on the Internet about. A real specialist can tell the difference between glaucoma, sepsis, cataracts, and other dangerous diseases from simple food poisoning.

'''++@masonta05++'''

we can’t give you medical advice. What we can tell you is that you need to see your doctor now! Well, not in the middle of the night but you do not want to wait. The symptoms you are describing need to be care off PDQ (pretty darn quick) You do like your vision and want to keep it. So make and appointment on Monday.!!!! STOP WASTING TIME!

There's many things it could. The best thing to do would see an eye doctor asap! You definitely don't want to wait around. If it's something serious, the worst thing to do is wait. It could cause you to loose your vision... You never know. I hope everything works out.

Black dot on vision could be high blood pressure, blurred vision followed by mixed noise happens when body is "shutting down" due lack of sleep and vitamins.

You do need to have a rest

Mason will be eternally grateful.