Device repair and information for the Plantronics Backbeat Fit 2100, wireless sport headphones released in August 2016.

Headphones not Turning on

My Backbeat Fit has stopped working. I haven't used them in a while, but the last time I did they did work. When I plug them in, the red LEDs turn on but never change color, even after 8+ hours. When I unplug them, the light goes out. Holding down the power button doesn't work . I've even opened the side to make sure that the plastic button is actually pressing on the real button, but nothing changed. Any thoughts?

Although mine is a back beat go 3, I've had this same problem staright out of the box (still had the sticker seals on it and everything) I even left it to charge for 3 days at one point. But the worst bit is probably that I didn't even get it myself my brother bought it for me because my other Bluetooth head set broke

There is a lot of people having this issue including myself. If it is out of warranty then through it away and shame them in social media. This is really a piece of crap!

Mine just started the same thing. Mine are about 7 months old. I’ll have to research the warranty.

mine crapped out the same

Mine did the same freaking thing!

Exact same!

just as you described. Mine had been sitting in a drawer for a while but they were in good condition still. No reason a product like this shouldn’t last

Will Farhat will be eternally grateful.