3.5mm headphone jack is short-circuited
I was testing my own FM transmitter with my xiaomi redmi note3 pro via 3.5mm audio jack as a MP3 player
I connected the headphone wire to my circuit with a 10uF capacitor and 10k resistor, and suddenly the mobile was restarted and, as a short circuit occurred, the mobile was warmed up , I could not play music , I could not record the sound and there was no contact, and the battery was quickly discharged.
what should i do ? is there any sound card (Like PC's) to change it? What kind of flaw can be
Is this a good question?