The Huawei P8 Lite (2017) is an Android phone which was released in january 2017. It features an 5.2 inch display with a ~424ppi density and a 12MP rear camera.

Reboot loop after replacing frame and screen.

Hi! I ordered an iFixit essential electronics toolkit from the EU store and a new frame and screen for my Honor 8 Lite (P8 2017). Once I finally got them, I replaced the broken screen and bent frame, but once reassembling everything and booting the device, I get a black screen with EMUI logo requesting me to reboot the system, doing a factory reset or wiping the cache. I tried factory resetting and wiping the cache, but it still reboots to the very same screen. I've re-seated all connections twice now and I still have the problem. What I am more curious about is why it does this, after all the only part it could know has been replaced is the screen. Please help!

Check the power switch first sometime this may causes such issues.If same then firmware upgrade the phone.

Hope this may help you.

By power switch do you mean the power button on the side? It should be fine. Can I firmware upgrade the phone without unlocking the bootloader or anything? I tried going into download mode and using the HiSuite program, but it would get immediately stuck on 5%.

you have to download the firmware update.zip and format the memory card to Fat32 and create the dload folder and put the update.zip in there.

Press v-&v+ and press power on until the update process begain.Battery must be 50% charged or connect the charger till update process complete.

Henrik will be eternally grateful.