Parts & Tools

Repair guides and disassembly information for Android phones of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Get everything you need to repair your phone yourself.

Why did my screen change color my pictures look like negatives now

screen color changed from original color. my pictures look like negatives now.

some apps are black. I cant not get original screen back.

i have a cricket zte fanfare3 and im having the same issue. i cannot find the setting to get it changed back. i also am not able to download ANYTHING from google play or from anywhere... dont know why not, i used to be able to. thank you

My mobile phone has same problem the detail is q mobile j7

Pictures and videos are not clear. They look like negatives.

Can you help me fix this issue?

T he photos look like negatives, and the home page changed to a white background. This phone is a LG K20 PLUS Android phone. I went into Settings, then Accessibility, then Screen Inversion, and I tried all of those shortcuts with no difference. Tapping on the home button three times quickly only takes me to the home screen does not change the pictures as they still look like negatives in gallery.

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

The budget option, covered by our Lifetime Warranty.

Shop Kits

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

Cut repair costs, not quality.

Shop Kits

Most Helpful Answer

You might have high contrast mode enabled. With all the different flavors of Android around, I can't help you specifically but you might want to look at Settings and see if High Contrast is on in Accessibility or Display. You haven't provided much information about what caused the issue or if you've tried to turn it off and back on again. Speaking of, try turning it off and back on again, along with the things I mentioned earlier.

My LG X charge phone also showed photo content in my gallery and on web pages. I found "color inversion" had been enabled. I turned it off and my black background is white again and photos back to normal.

I turned it off and it didn't help what else can I do?

I have a Pixel 3 that turned my wallpaper picture to negatives and infact all my photos in my album went to negatives. I wasn't to Settings then to Accessibility clicks on that and went down to Color Inversion. Mine was on so I turned it off and my pictures went back to color. No negatives. GOOD Luck

I have an lg Trac phone rebel 4LTE in negative color. Please help

I don't have a high contrast choice or color inversion choice. Now what

It would help if you can post the exact model of your phone. Likely you have managed to change your display settings. With the iPhone a triple click of the home button used to result in the same thing.

Why is my phone in the negative picture show negative please help me

Ethel see my post above under Marylan Graves

Depends on your phone and/or o/s. In

Settings

General

Accessibility

Choose to invert color scheme

………

If this isn't correct for your phone/ o/s, you should be able to find where your files are found to fix.

Posting the exact model of your phone would help... with the iPhone a triple click of the home button used to result in the same accidental change of the display settings.

Please stop my phone looking like a negative photo

I have a pixel Android 9

It is Motorola g phone

My phone is a LG K20+. I noticed this this morning suddenly. I tried restarting the phone, but it didn't work.

I read the comments. I found the high contrast and photo inversion buttons in the Vision section of Accessibility (I'm never at this setting, so I don't know how this had happened).

I tried high contrast and it had to take time to change the setting. Everything looked like a white background, no home screen photo (I have a family photo for mine).

Then I undid high contrast and chose photo inversion. That fixed the photos looking like negatives.

However, my homescreen is now at factory default. I've lost my family photo as my homescreen.

Just go to settings, and select “Accessibility” You’ll see a choice for vision. Select vision, then turn off “Inversion.” That should fix it for you. (Note: this is how it works on my LG phone. I imagine it should work in a similar fashion for your phone, too.)

My photo remain negatives. The negatives are changed to photos BUT the black background turns to white. I'm trying to get my photos back to normal and keep the black background.

Can anybody help me.ive been trying for days without positive results.

ok so i just got it figured out, my phone likes to change its own settings all the time and under settings and then accesibility it had switched to turning color inversion on and also turned on the hi contrast switch. thanks and i hope this helps someone else. still cant download anything though.

Hey your answer did the trick!!! Amazing. Let me see who you are. You have been the help I needed. God bless you with something you truly want!! Amen

Thx you! This worked!

I've been trying to figure this out all day! You saved me a trip to T-Mobile!

Go into your settings and look for the invert screen option, turn it off

Why. Did. My sçreen change why did my screen change my picture nail look like negatives the color also changed the color is dull dead color no life

our

My phone is the Huawei P20 Pro. I want a black background with a gallery of photos NOT negatives

How do I keep the background and not have negatives instead of photos?

sparky will be eternally grateful.