Repair guides and disassembly information for Android phones of all shapes, sizes, and colors. Get everything you need to repair your phone yourself.

Why did my screen change color my pictures look like negatives now

screen color changed from original color. my pictures look like negatives now.

some apps are black. I cant not get original screen back.

i have a cricket zte fanfare3 and im having the same issue. i cannot find the setting to get it changed back. i also am not able to download ANYTHING from google play or from anywhere... dont know why not, i used to be able to. thank you

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

You might have high contrast mode enabled. With all the different flavors of Android around, I can't help you specifically but you might want to look at Settings and see if High Contrast is on in Accessibility or Display. You haven't provided much information about what caused the issue or if you've tried to turn it off and back on again. Speaking of, try turning it off and back on again, along with the things I mentioned earlier.

My LG X charge phone also showed photo content in my gallery and on web pages. I found "color inversion" had been enabled. I turned it off and my black background is white again and photos back to normal.

I turned it off and it didn't help what else can I do?

It would help if you can post the exact model of your phone. Likely you have managed to change your display settings. With the iPhone a triple click of the home button used to result in the same thing.

Why is my phone in the negative picture show negative please help me

Posting the exact model of your phone would help... with the iPhone a triple click of the home button used to result in the same accidental change of the display settings.

Please stop my phone looking like a negative photo

I have a pixel Android 9

Pictures and videos are not clear. They look like negatives.

Can you help me fix this issue?

Depends on your phone and/or o/s. In

Settings

General

Accessibility

Choose to invert color scheme

………

If this isn't correct for your phone/ o/s, you should be able to find where your files are found to fix.

ok so i just got it figured out, my phone likes to change its own settings all the time and under settings and then accesibility it had switched to turning color inversion on and also turned on the hi contrast switch. thanks and i hope this helps someone else. still cant download anything though.

Hey your answer did the trick!!! Amazing. Let me see who you are. You have been the help I needed. God bless you with something you truly want!! Amen

T he photos look like negatives, and the home page changed to a white background. This phone is a LG K20 PLUS Android phone. I went into Settings, then Accessibility, then Screen Inversion, and I tried all of those shortcuts with no difference. Tapping on the home button three times quickly only takes me to the home screen does not change the pictures as they still look like negatives in gallery.

why do my pictures and videos look like negatives

Y is my Facebook look like a negative the picture is completely electrified it looks like a negative on a picture negatives from taking a picture Y is this referent then before? How do I change this back to so I can watch TV shows and stuff like that?

Y is my Facebook I turned into a negative like on pictures if you take a picture you always got a negative that's what my Facebook looks like will you fix it and let me know what's wrong or one of the other?

Mine are negative also

My video and picture all things are looking negative why?

sparky will be eternally grateful.