How to fix "press home to upgrade" , broken home button

hello, hye.

I was using my iphone 5s for 3 years now. Last year the home button broken. I still survive with assist touch. Now after a month update to ios 11 , the screen start to be unresponsive. My brother decided to hard reset , not knowing the broken home button. Now i am stuck at press home to upgrade . HELP. "slide to turn off" does not appear when i push the on off button. Long push to turn off the phone .

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

You can change the button, its costed cca 5€, but never come the touch ID, only click... or open the phone put out the flex cable go to yout position i system where you are stuck on press homebutton, and make short with screwdriver on this flex connector.. (in the housing sitr, not on the old disconected button :)) with this "jumper" you simulate press the button...

shailah.saranghae will be eternally grateful.