Announced in March 2015, and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 is the next flagship in the Galaxy line. The curved screen version is known as the Galaxy S6 Edge.

How do I fix a shaky camera in a Samsung Galaxy s6?

The camera is shaky when ever i turn it on and it tries to focus or when its in a video. Is there a way or a piece that can fix that?

iPhone X Fix Kits

Warranty up? No worries, we’ve got the fix.

iPhone X Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Replacing the camera itself will more than likely resolve this issue.

The part itself is relatively cheap, but the repair itself can be difficult for those inexperienced in Samsung repair.

You have to heat up the back glass to remove it, and you’ll either end up cracking the glass, or taking some of the lamination off (colour etc)

Then you have to remove the frame, and then take out the battery and motherboard, then you can unclip the camera and replace it, then reassemble.

There’s a guide on ifixit about doing it. :-)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Rear Facing Camera Replacement

I have done that on most of the phones however that doesn't always fix it. This leads me to believe there may be something else going on. some of the cameras have the same issue and have to be replaced again.

Kristina Saunders will be eternally grateful.