The Xbox One S, designed by Microsoft Corporation, was released on August 2016. The Xbox One S is a redesign of the Xbox One.

I spilled coffee in it about a month ago?

About a month ago, give or take some change, I was drinking coffee out of a red Solo cups, and for whatever reason, my apparently geniusness decided to put the cup on top of my Xbox. It spilled into the fan vent, I kinda panicked but since nothing really happened right away, I figured most of the liquid missed and hit the floor, well... More that what I thought got in there did just that. Long story short, I'm kinda stupid, took it apart, cleaned out the coffee with a rag (it had a lot of sugar, so I know that didn't help) and put it back together, which, in turn, made it worse. Now I'm lucky if I can even get it to load the initial Xbox screen. Sometimes I'll get all the way to my profile, then it'll shut itself off. Now I just use it as a charger box. Is there ANY way it might be salvageable, or is it the end for ol' sweet Chelsea? I also let it run WITH THE COFFEE IN IT, for about an hour, then it shut itself off. I still haven't put her back together completely, either. I still have hope, and I'd appreciate ANY help, even if it's just breaking bad news to me.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

does it show any signs of corrosion, if so use isopropyl alcohol stronger the better like 90 % range and a toothbrush and clean the corroded areas. where abouts are you located

DonVhanDüde will be eternally grateful.