Dell Latitude E6400

The Dell Latitude E6400 was Dell's mainstream corporate 14.1" notebook introduced in August 2008.

Activating the bluetooth wireless switch

I have been trying to teather me i phone using bluetooth. When I click on the bluetooth icon, it tells me to activate the wireless switch. How do I do this?

i have switched on the airplane mode so it stops all wireless connection,bluetooth...but i cant to off it i tried all known possiblities fn+signal symbol,setting al is greyed out

by gsowmiya29

First, be sure you have the bluetooth option, it is not standard equipment on your model. You should have a bluetooth indicator light above the F1 key if yours came equipped with bluetooth. There should be a key sequence marked for it on the keyboard. I believe it is Fn+F2 that will switch your bluetooth wireless on and off. Your wifi wireless switch is on the right above the headphone and microphone ports, (next to "Dell Wi-Fi Catcher" button.)

Good answer.....+

by Majesty

Thank You. It is working now

by Kevin McConnell

still cant find it

by Nataysia Brady

still bluetooth indicator light above F1 not on..

plz help me..

by Wali Ahad

my light will not come on iv pressed fn+f2 as well

by paulhornblow48

Turn on your wireless from wireless button and bluetooth will also turn on with this.

Vergo, read the comment made by Kevin McConnell (the OP), March 23, 2011. Good answer to a very old and resolved question

by oldturkey03

how to use net in sim card dell latuide e6400

How can I instail my bluetooth?

http://search.dell.com/searchcom_redirec...

Firstly you need to make sure that whether your Bluetooth is properly installed and as far as the switch is concerned the check on you keyboard from F1 to F12 where you can see the Bluetooth icon. So all you need to do is just to press Fn key and then hold the exact Bluetooth activating key.

bluetooth is not turning on in my laptop

by Kaleem Ullah

Thanks for your answer it was very useful for me.

I have dell latitude e6400 Laptop and having problrm with blutooth.. bluetooth indicater light is on but there in no any bluetooth icon anywhere in the laptop in divice manager or control panel etc

mine too

please help

by superskylerman

same here

any body help plz

by ahmed

Mine too. When I turn off and then back on the wireless button the bluetooth light turns on for probably less than a minute. But once off stays off unless I turn off/on wireless again. Phone says connecting then sayd match key not correct. How do I get the match key?

Appreciate direct answer to adinserter@gmail.com

by adinserter

in which side there is only a wifi

Kevin McConnell will be eternally grateful.