0

Kevin McConnell
11

Activating the bluetooth wireless switch

I have been trying to teather me i phone using bluetooth. When I click on the bluetooth icon, it tells me to activate the wireless switch. How do I do this?

Edited by: Kevin McConnell ( )

4

ABCellars

First, be sure you have the bluetooth option, it is not standard equipment on your model. You should have a bluetooth indicator light above the F1 key if yours came equipped with bluetooth. There should be a key sequence marked for it on the keyboard. I believe it is Fn+F2 that will switch your bluetooth wireless on and off. Your wifi wireless switch is on the right above the headphone and microphone ports, (next to "Dell Wi-Fi Catcher" button.)

Edited by: ABCellars ( )

Good answer.....+

Majesty,

Thank You. It is working now

Kevin McConnell,

1

Vergo
175

Turn on your wireless from wireless button and bluetooth will also turn on with this.

Vergo, read the comment made by Kevin McConnell (the OP), March 23, 2011. Good answer to a very old and resolved question

0

HTDNET
1

0

david chase
187

Firstly you need to make sure that whether your Bluetooth is properly installed and as far as the switch is concerned the check on you keyboard from F1 to F12 where you can see the Bluetooth icon. So all you need to do is just to press Fn key and then hold the exact Bluetooth activating key.

bluetooth is not turning on in my laptop

Kaleem Ullah,

0

Kits Trainings
1

Thanks for your answer it was very useful for me.

Edited by: ABCellars ( )

0

Ismail Shah
1

I have dell latitude e6400 Laptop and having problrm with blutooth.. bluetooth indicater light is on but there in no any bluetooth icon anywhere in the laptop in divice manager or control panel etc