Comprehensive set of repair guides for playthings for children of all ages.

Paw patrol life size look out- how to dismantle

My child has clicked the plastic periscope in place before the roof was put in and it is now stuck- how do I remove the plastic without breaking the toy so I can assemble it properly?!

Morning. My little one has just done the same

How did you get it off please

Did anyone manage to fix this problem?

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Most Helpful Answer

It doesn’t look like it should really be a problem... I would try to fit the roof to the building as is with the periscope in place. There are usually tabs holding the pieces in place, I have had success sliding a small screwdriver or butter knife in to lift the tab so you can pull the piece out. It just takes patience. have a look at the instructions here https://s3.amazonaws.com/spinmasterstudi...

Sadly, I did this (wasn’t even the kids) when trying to put it together.. I found nothing online for a fix. I took apart the screws on the base piece. There are 2 on the outside and a few on the inside. This allows you to take out the periscope and the piece its attached to.

There are two screws on the bottom of this piece (red). After taking these two screws out you can see why you couldn’t pull it apart!!! At this point, I tried with screw drivers pulling at the tabs (two at a time), although they were tough, one eventually did break. The piece was then able to be pulled/pushed out and came undone. I was able to reassemble it properly and it all works without issue. I’m sure there is a way to get it out without breaking it, but no luck for me.

Hope it helps

CK

Cdws will be eternally grateful.