Budget laptop released by HP in 2014.

I have been locked out of my laptop

I have been locked out of my computer is there any thing I can do to get back in to it ? When I put it on and put my pass word in it won't let me keeps saying wrong password can someone help me please

is this problem for an account password or a Bios Password?

I think it is for a account password has I don't know what a Bios password is can you help me please

I have been locked out my laptop. I've shut it down and restarted, the cursor doesn't let me click to put in the password.

if it is a Windows Logon password try PC UNLocker to remove password... Very easy... good Luck

It isn't smart to suggest a paid program to unlock a Windows user account password when there are free solutions.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Push power button until it powers off. The push power on and immediately press F2 or F8 or bounce from one to other and keep pushing tapping up and down on them until you come to a system bios screen. Easy to go through menu and get familiar in there. Find master password section and clear it. The save changes and exit. It should restart. If not do process again...this time go to startup and change the sequence to start with DVD then harddrive. Put the disk your computer came with in and restart it should be a repair disk or some utility cd that came with unit.

Try checking whether or not you have your caps key on then check if you have numbers on so when you type your password it is in the right character setting. Also...press the insert key and try password.

Cal I would just like to thankyou ever so much last night I did what you said with the F2 and F8 buttons on my laptop left it of all last night and this morning turned it on and it reset it and now working absolutely perfect thanks very much for your hep.

Was all your data in the laptop safe?

Follow up this guide...

Download PassCue for Windows and write it as bootable cd and boot your laptop from it..

Instructions given below are helpful to you reset password which forget..

https://www.passcue.com/windows-10-passw...

I did not understand what you mentioned about master password section. The only option I see under Security tab are: Admin Password- not Installed, System Password-Not Installed, set admin password, set system password, HDD password setting, Password Change-permitted, Computrace(R) - Deactivate .

Please suggest what action to choose from the available ones.

If you’re talking about your Windows user account password, you can reset it by putting Hiren’s BootCD PE on a USB Flash Drive or DVD. Instructions to copy the software to a USB Flash Drive is located on the “USB Booting” page. If you go to the “HOWTOs” page, it will tell you how to reset the Windows password using the software.

With it https://www.winpwd.com/

You can easily access your laptop ,and the computer won’t ask for you the login password.

Remember to save the new password.

How do you get to the clear password portion of menu?

Well I cant get into my laptop forgot my password last time I did that I did I erase everything I dont have the dics are the flash drive I sort of screwed need help have win 7 matt

What you mean that we can access out computer with that website, i can't get in it to get on the internet.

@Matthew Morris im in that boat too! :-)

Angela Smith will be eternally grateful.