The Acer Aspire E 14 Touch can be identified by its model number: E5-471-5456. The device was released in late 2014 and has a 14 inch HD LED-backlit TFT LCD display, a NVIDIA GeForce 940M GPU with 2GB DDR3 VRAM,  as well as an intel core i5 processor with 2.2GHz.

I spilled a few drops on the keyboard and 1h later some keys dont work

Well anyway I somehow got a few drops into the keyboard, and a hour later keys 1,3,-,q,t,u,p,],and j stop working simultaneously. This happened at around midnight so I was brain-dead and waited a hour before I thought of turning it off and unplugging it(i need to unscrew the battery). I hope I can somehow get it to work again.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

If it is just the keyboard, then try cleaning with a clean cloth dampened with alcohol or Q-tips with alcohol. If the spill got onto the system board, you can try taking the laptop apart and also clean with alcohol. Since it has been a short time since the spill, you should look for whitish residue or water marks on the system board. You should also check the keyboard connector. good luck.

thanks man, if this works you just saved my laptop

its spreading, here is a list of letters that still work:abcdefghnrsvwxyz (17/26, 9 broken)

now for numbers:2456 (4/10, 6 broken)

special characters: `=[\', (6/11, 5 broken)

btw i can use the i key to left-click

the broken keys has gone up 185% after 3 days, I haven't opened the inside yet

INeededA_Name will be eternally grateful.