Released by Samsung in March 2016. Model SM-G930V.

How to google unlock a galaxy s7that was gave to me

How to google unlock a phone that is Gmail locked that was gave to me without the Gmail account and password

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

The person that gave it to you should be able to unlock it, if they are the actual owners.

You can bypass Google Account easily on this model, just search on youtube Samsung Galaxy S7 google account bypass.

This method works most of the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_cg-OD...

I use the 6.0.1 downgrade method to do google account bypass on S6 and S7.

Really? …… hold the home button and volume at the same time and then power it on choose the factory reset button reboot or whatever it says just do what it tells you from there and there you go

Merle Mahan

@fkn4getit

Wrote:

Really? …… hold the home button and volume at the same time and then power it on choose the factory reset button reboot or whatever it says just do what it tells you from there and there you go"

No, no, no.

That is what broke it in the first place. If you make an account on a phone and foolishly or accidentally factory reset it with out writing down your account info, or if you just forgot what you signed up as (with google account) then your phone gets locked by google frp. You wont be able to use your brand new phone unless you can find a way around factory reset protection specific to you phone model and your google version. It can take a lot of searching to find this info.

My phone has a emergency call on that the first thing I see I have try to put a the same password in I still can get in my phone

I have a Samsung galaxy 7edge. I haven't ever used it. It was given to me and the people before I got it factory reset it and now the Google lock has prevented me from using it. somehow I got it to recognize my Google account and my password and phone number. but it still will not let me in. I get notifications on my other phone. I try logging in on it I don't know what to do. it recognizes it but it will not let me in. any suggestions?

They were not the original owner. I don't know what to do. Please help.

This is what's happening to me too and I don't know what to do

Travis Centail (TrapStar) will be eternally grateful.